Ninja Raising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninja Raising

Naruto based RP-Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hosyu Uchiha (WIP)
Peace at last... EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm by wolfpup

» sandomierz pokoje goscinne
Peace at last... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:14 am by Guest

» pokoje gdynia kosakowo
Peace at last... EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 am by Guest

» likes for facebook pages xy
Peace at last... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:55 am by Guest

» payday no faxloan
Peace at last... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f1
Peace at last... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 pm by Guest

» происхождение фамилии гарин
Peace at last... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:08 pm by Guest

» 3d home design software free
Peace at last... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:58 am by Guest

» Makai Kasai
Peace at last... EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 am by Makai Kasai

Top posters
Yakate
Peace at last... Vote_lcapPeace at last... Voting_barPeace at last... Vote_rcap 
Ryuu
CrazyKichi
Asako Hyosuke
Suzume Mahoutsukai
Shinado Lucifer
Surpentheon Yaru
Youji Miyuki
Nagamasa Fuma
Hanaki
Statistics
We have 28 registered users
The newest registered user is jezabneo

Our users have posted a total of 662 messages in 172 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Peace at last...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:33 am

Suzume went into the hot springs with a towel wrapped around her head. She left her clothes and her ryo back in the dressing room. Who cares if someone takes them? She'll just have to catch that thief. Her hearing was good enough to hear someone taking her stuff. Besides, she tied a pair of small bells to the pouch of ryo and her clothes, so anyone can hear if they're being taken. She stepped in the springs and closed her eyes as she relaxed.

"It's so peaceful... I should be doing this more often..."
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 am

A young girl who manged to slip from her kage with a clone would suddenly appear in a gust of wind. She would just stare at the girl in the spring, Ayame had been looking all over for this girl. Ayame finally caught up to her and was there to either offer her a place in her clan where she could grow stronger. Or the girl could simply come with her to her kage, who wanted to see her.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:09 am

"Hm? Hi there, I know you're here so don't be too quiet... Heh, good thing that you're not one of those people who I don't like, and gee... you look so familiar."

Suzume turned around to face the girl, she did look familiar. The girl seemed to be quite in a rush. It was as if she was in trouble or something like that. It would be good to ask her about it.

"You seem to be in a rush... Got in trouble or something?"
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:19 am

Shaking her head she look at her smiling. It seem that she remember her from the day before, when she pass her up in a hunt for her. She didn't have much time she know that so she quickly got into her business. "Not really, I don't have much time before my kage notices I send a clone to you. I came to ask you something." She would go over and sit near the springs looking at her wondering if she would really accept her invitation into the miyuki clan.
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:33 pm

"Go and ask, I don't mind."

She listened to her attentively as she kept on relaxing in the springs. So the girl was just a clone and she wanted to pass some kind of message to her... or something like that. It had to be a good one, or she mihgt just apoogize and refuse.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKichi
Moderators
CrazyKichi

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:50 pm

Ayame Miyuki would cough then grin. This was a very interesting girl and she was looking forward to having her in her clan. Through she didn't let her know of her name.

"The clan leader of the Miyuki clan wants you to join her family of the Miyuki. You'll be in the main branch, she finds you to be very strong, and wishes you to be in her clan. She'll give you a few days to think it over with before you let her know in the swamps 3 days from now. She'll find you there, oh yeah her name is Ayame Miyuki."

She would grin then motion good bye to her as she suddenly disappears with disepering as she whispers "Till you give me your answer, I shall be watching over you."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 pm

"Ayame Miyuki..."

Suzume closed her eyes and chuckled. It will take a lot of guts to ask her to join them. That girl also saw her strength. It might be useful and she might help. WHat might be in it for her? Well, she might make more money with more help. They might finish missions faster and get a lot of bounty and rewards.

"Heh, interesting... The swamp it is..."
Back to top Go down
Suzume Mahoutsukai

Suzume Mahoutsukai

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 am

"I think I'm done..."

Suzume got out of the springs and dried herself off with her towel. She put on her clothes and tied her pouch of money to her waist. Her meeting was in three days and she had a special plan in her mind. An organization will be eminent... now the only thing that she needed was a name and a good purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace at last... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace at last...   Peace at last... Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace at last...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Raising :: Coutries :: Land of Fire :: The medical and Hot springs center :: The center-
Jump to: